The Affordable Business Partner. A better way to buy and sell Businesses in Alberta. How can we help you?
If you are searching for one of the few businesses that have shown consistent sales during the Alberta economic slowdown, a business that provides additional opportunities for its new owners, a business that has a solid reputation with its clients and a business that requires a small learning curve then this might be a good fit for you.
Through hard work and a long learning curve, our clients have built a strong and lucrative business. Most of the mistakes and heavy lifting has been done. The owners have not only built a stable and growing business in a slower Alberta economy but have also developed a smart business approach on how to enjoy a balanced work/lifestyle business model.
Business at a glance.
• Office and assets will need to be relocated. Area required is approx. 1 acre of land. There is enough disposable income to purchase a parcel of land in the surrounding area. Depending on location most clients will be approx. 1 hour driving time away from the main office.
• Business is very well equipped with well cared for working equipment
• The business offers a variety of services such as vegetation control, equipment washing and portable toilet rentals. • This company is on 20 companies approved vendor list.
• Government Accredited Safety Program in place
• Well trained staff in place
• Many long-term clients
• Owners will work for an extended period of time to ensure a smooth and successful transition
Sales • 2018. Sales as of October 22.2018 1,200,000 • 2017: 1,075,859 • 2016: 1,143,707
• 3 Year EBITA average of 550,000
Visit The Affordable Business Partner.com