The Affordable Business Partner. A better way to buy and sell Businesses in Alberta. How can we help you?
This 16-year-old business has produced consistent revenues year after year and shows little effect on revenues during economic slowdowns
Opportunity to purchase a well-established Saskatchewan RV and Storage Unit business that has afforded a nice living for its owners for many years, with a minimum amount of effort.
Owners decided in the planning stages to spend additional money to build the rental units with quality material that will ensure minimum upkeep and longevity far into the future.
This Business would be a wise investment for Baby Boomers looking for a safe investment for retirement, or perhaps for a company that needs additional storage area, and is searching for an investment that pays for itself.
Business at a Glance
• 133 Rental Units
• 30 RV Rental spaces available
• 7 acres of commercially zoned property 1/4 mile from city limits
• Room for expansion • 1626 Custom Home which was built in 2007
• Opportunity to subdivide land parcel
• Business affords excellent lifestyle/work balance
• Gross revenues in the 150,000– 160,000 per year at 80% capacity
• Appliance Repair Business 165,000
Visit The Affordable Business Partner.com